Sunday, January 17, 2010

Frankie Magazine



I discovered this magazine on a recent trip to Australia. (Thanks sis!)

It’s a women’s magazine actually worth reading, with articles on art, fashion, craft and music as well as the odd knitting pattern and recipe. All of this and not one mention of dieting techniques or plastic surgery!

I’m trying to decide whether I can afford the $125.50 (€80 aprox) for a year’s subscription and delivery to Ireland, but until then I’ll have to make do with their website.

http://www.frankie.com.au/

1 comment:

  1. Hey - I will buy it - read it and forward it to you. Its an awesome excuse for me too and it will work out heaps cheaper. In return you can send me a broach from your next collection, when its available. PS - I'm adding you to my reader!

    ReplyDelete